Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Goldmine Activities from Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksanim

Programmer
Jul 4, 2003
US
I'm using Crystal Reports to create reports consisting of Goldmine data. What selection criteria do I need to use so that Crystal prints only activities scheduled within a project? Right now, I get all activities scheduled.

Hi

Add the OpMgr and Cal table to a blank report. Link the two tables through OpMgr.Opid to Cal.Loprecid. Select the required join type. Use the record selection expert to restrict records to just {Opmgr.rectype} = "P".

This will give you only activities linked to projects.

Robert Colborne
CRM Solutions with GoldMine and HEAT

Here's what I want to do: Display the Project name, contacts associated with it along with the activities the contacts have performed in the project. So far I've linked Opmgr to Contact1 through AcctNo and Contact1 to ContHist through AcctNo. I tried linking the ContHist Loprecid field to the Opmgr OPID, but it didn't return any records. Is there special selection criteria for one of the fields in ContHist?

Thanks.

Try this:

1. Link Contact1 to Opmgr using AcctNo. Did you receive any results? (yes or no)

if no, check your database, this should work...then try again...

if yes, move on to step 2

2. OpMgr to ContHist using AcctNo.

That worked for me...however, all of the fields I chose after the link had data in them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back