Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing from Citrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbycol

Technical User
May 29, 2003
GB
We have several users here that use Citrix to access a third party app for financial information. Everything is fine with them accessing it and the problem occurs when they try to print an invoice to a network printer they have here, namely the Xerox Document Centre 535. The logo for our company appears upside down. The Citrix tech team are blaming us in support for not having the printer configured properly....I think it is and have even downloaded the latest driver from the Xerox website.
Can anyone offer any advice as to what to try to get the logo printing the right way up? I am unable to do anything on Citrix as it is not under my control

Many thanks

Colby

You could always fight fire with fire: turn your logo upside down so it prints right side up on the Xerox.

Lol, thanks for that one, but I feel a major headache coming on if I asked the Citrix team to do that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back