Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

troman

Programmer
May 21, 2001
US
I have created some "organizational Forms" in Exchange(new to this). I would like them to print as the form not the way they are ..can anyone help?

Join the club! I've searched high and low but can't seem to find a way to print the forms as they appear on screen. If I have any joy I'll pass the info on to you

Hi,
You need to put the control xprint on the form and then you will get a WYSIWYG when you print. (what you see is what you get). Go to the site: and choose Outlook custom forms print add-in and ActiveX control. Once you run the setup you will be able to go into the form and if you have the Control Toolbox open right click in an empty space. You will be able to add more controls. Find XPRINT Control and then add that to the form. When the user attempts to print that form, user will have options...It works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back