Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing excel 2007 charts in Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalie2

IS-IT--Management
Feb 6, 2008
IE
Have a pc running Vista and excel 2007. The user has a hp business inkjet 1100 printer beside him but which is on the network and as uses as default printer due to the colour option.

Only problem is when printing charts with graphs on them from an excel spreadsheet the border or the graphs on the sheet do not print out. I have triedll the various settingslike print gridlines and no difference. If same user prints off to any other network printer it works perfect. If someone prints to the 1100 printer from excel 2007/2003 it works fine so it onlt seems to be a problem with that pc to that printer.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled office 2007, installed 2003, uninstalled the 1100 printer but am running out of options. Does anyone have nay ideas?

goalie2,

I doubt this is a hardware problem.

forum68
or
forum1583
...will probobaly be more successful places to post your problem. Start with the Office forum, see what you get. There are lots of helpful folks there.

Tony

Users helping Users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back