Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Dynamic ADO Data Grid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2000
US
I have a ADODC bound data grid with no bound columns. The data grids change based on users defined SQL statements. The select there SQL statements through a GUI query builder I made. This is so that the user can make thier own queries like Access. I would like to print the data grid. Due the lack of set field I have not been able to create a report using Crystal Reports or VB's internal report designer. Can any one please help.

I am not sure if you can just print the datagrid and not the whole form but if you are interested, I can give you a couple of ideas to build your own report writer. But it will require some meticulous work on ur side before you see some results.

Miguelarod,

You can use the Excel object and dump the grid values into it. Then you can print the Excel work sheet.

Hope this helps,

- Subha :) Nothing is impossible, even the word impossible says I'm possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back