Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing Duplex Automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

benlinkknilneb

Programmer
May 16, 2002
US
Hey all,

I've found the @Command for printing files, and I've seen a similar counterpart in NotesScript, but I can't seem to find out how to automatically set the print job to be double-sided.

Is there a way I can make an action button or something that will print the current document in duplex?

Ben
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't. - Douglas Adams

I honestly don't think that is possible. Notes has never been very printer-friendly, and getting WYSIWYG printouts has always been a pain.

Double-sided printing is a manual option in the Print Options screen, and I have never seen any code setting for it, nor have I ever heard of someone getting that done without writing a DLL for it.

Maybe you can find a DLL that does that ?

Pascal.

I've got nothing to hide, and I'd very much like to keep that away from prying eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back