Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printing a Report Multiple times in ASP.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

noonan59

Programmer
Oct 27, 2003
US
Hi!

Just wondering what people think is the best way to handle the following situation:

I am trying to print report cards from my website for each classroom. So I may have something like 25 4th grade students in one class and I would like to print all 25 students at the same time. What I am planning on is having the report card display as an image and then place text boxes and/or labels on top of the image that will contain the grades.

Ideally I'd just like to have a button on the teacher's data entry page where the grades are entered that will allow him/her to print out the entire class at the same time.

What is the best way to tackle this?

Thanks!

I would use CrystalReports. You can write a query to pull back all the studens and grades and arrange the output as you like. Then you can set the report options to print each student's grads on its own page(using grouping). Then the teacher can just click the print button, and all will print on thier own page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back