Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

warre

IS-IT--Management
Nov 19, 2001
SE
I have a strange problem with network printing.
When I try to print to any of the installed network printers I get a message telling me to choose a printer from the chooser. wich I have already done, but it doesnt seem to remember that. I have tried to change printer but theres no difference. I have reinstalled the printer drivers and the 9.1 upgrade. but that didnt help. If I boot it up without any extensions the print dialog works, but as all the printers are on the local network that doesnt help much. I have tried to disable all the extensions except appltetalk, open transport and the printing stuff, but as soon as i can access the printer i get the problem that it will forget about my printer.
The mac is running swedish os 9.1.

Try rebuilding your desktop!!!

Option + Command when you restart the machine. If you can't fix it in 20 call someone who can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back