Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printer FORM FEED not being used from Word 2k3???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJZeak

Programmer
May 3, 2008
CA
Client has a 1212 Raven Printer using Avery 4020 (3" x 15/16") continuous fanfold.

We have been using this from a SCO box with no issues but now when attempting to print from XP under an EPSON FX 80 driver it is somehow overriding the Printers 3" form setting ... it is printing one label then form feeding 11 inches ... loaded Avery's Wizard and it only has a template for a full 11" form ... so setup a custom label in the Print Server settings PLUS set Word 2k3 to the same parameters yet the Print job is still somehow overriding the Printer FORM setting???

Anyone have any ideas?

You may have the wrong driver installed there...

as far as I remember the Raven was a rebadged Panasonic not and Epson, but I could be wrong there...

Ben

"If it works don't fix it! If it doesn't use a sledgehammer..."

You might try forum929

Sorry, I have no pearls of wisdom for you, as my knowledge is limited regarding printers. Best of luck.

Tony

Users helping Users...

Thanx for the replies ... I have moved this to the printer forum sorry for posting to the wrong forum

No problem...a printer is PC Hardware, after all. There is also a forum750, but the denizens there are pretty much the same as here.

Tony

Users helping Users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back