Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Printer Error 07,010.43 Message on Phaser 8400

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0S

Technical User
Sep 24, 2003
BE
Anybody knows what this error means?

The printhead is stuck in the tilt position by the tilt arms. The process motor gearbox being out of sync can cause this error also. I've also seen the wiper assembly be stuck between the drum and printhead cause this.

CULTOFLON, Thank you!
Wiper assembly was stuck between the print head and roller on my 8400 and this post was the only thing on the internet that I could find related to 07,010.43
I do have a question. I noticed when i was in there rolling the print head wiper out of the way that it was really really dirty. As a matter of fact I can hardly see from all the dust I blew out of this machine getting in my eyes. I couldn't really see how the wiper clipped out to be able to clean it and I didn't want to break it. Is there a trick to getting that wiper out and cleaning it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back