Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

printer drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GShen

MIS
Sep 26, 2002
US
Hi, I am having a problem printing. I have a ricoh 2075 printer. We are purchasing a new ricoh 907ex printer. Downloaded the drivers. Now when I am printing on the 2075 ACCESS is hanging and terminating. Running ACCESS 2007 and Vista. Tried deleting drivers, installing, back,forth,up, down and pulling my hair out. Anyone have any ideas? Willing to try anything at this point. Before you ask, it is not the Report because it is happening when just try and print the contents of forms by hitting the print key. AND it is totally intermittent. Sometimes it works 2 times and then it doesn't work 15 times in a row. This was all working prior to installing the driver on the 2075x for 7 years. That driver corrupted something and I cant get rid of it.

Remember when... everything worked and there was a reason for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back