Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerG

Programmer
Jan 5, 2000
CA
I want to be able to access the 'Print...' choice that is under the file menu in my executable. Right now I am using the sys(1037) function. That gives me the page setup but it doesn't give me the ability to do the things the Print dialog box does. Is there any way I can access the Print dialog box? <br>

<br>

Thanks,<br>

Tyler

Yes !! it's possible but in some another manner .<br>
When you prepaired any bar put this &quot;_mfi_sysprint&quot;<br>
and give the bar name print.<br>
<br>
This is for menu designer <br>
<br>
or you can give this line in your prg<br>
<br>
DEFINE BAR _mfi_sysprint OF &lt;menu name (File)&gt; PROMPT &quot;\&lt;Print...&quot; <br>
<br>
I hope you understand.<br>
<br>
My Email is .<br>
&lt;<A HREF="mailto:leelwala@yahoo.com">leelwala@yahoo.com</A>&gt;<br>

Thanks,<br>
<br>
I put the _mfi_sysprint in my menu but the selection choice comes up grayed out. What am I doing wrong. I use the bar # selection<br>
<br>
But I can't get that to work. What I want to happen is when the user clicks the print button on a form. I want the user to be able to select which pages to print. This works with the to printer prompt command but how do you do this with the preview command?<br>
<br>
Thanks again,<br>
Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back