Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print On Reverse Of Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky76

MIS
Jun 12, 2003
GB
Is it possible to set up an invoice report which on every invoice print out will print the same terms and conditions on the reverse of each sheet??

If I had such a user request, I'd do two separate reports and run a batch of paper through the printer twice to get the two printings separately.

Madawc Williams
East Anglia, Great Britain

Is it that, the terms and conditions are not static?
if they are, then u can use pre-printed stationary that has the terms and conditions already printed with them.
I know this is not a solution, it's a workaround. sorry for that. :)

The people at thread149-596647 seem to know about special printers that can handle it.

Madawc Williams
East Anglia, Great Britain

I would create a sub-report with the terms and conditions and place this in the page header. It doesn't matter whether it prints the terms and conditions first, just as long as one side has the terms and conditions, and the other side has the data.

Then if you format the page header to do a new page after, this should work ok.....This is assuming you have duplex printing capability.

Reebo
Scotland (Sunny with a Smile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back