Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print Form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

capone67

Programmer
Nov 6, 2000
CA
Should I be able to print a form with a WebBrowser on it? My System was giving me an error that I didn't have a printer capable of printing an image form. I rebooted and now it is printing out a blank page even though I can see the content on the browser that I am trying to print out.

Any help woul dbe appreciated on this one.

Ken

I am assuming that the printer is working correctly, assuming that the form is being printed, with a blank where the webpage should be.

My guess is that it is printing the form and its controls, however, not the content of the controls.

One way to aleveate this is to copy the content of the webpage control into the clipboard, and then print the content of the clipboard.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I thought it might help. ;-> Best Regards and many Thanks!
Michael G. Bronner X-)

"He was a wise man who invented beer." Plato

That just might do the trick but how do I copy it to the clip board and then print it?

Ken

thats not too hard (someone else showed me this a few days ago, *grins*) :->.
First, what control are you using to browse the web?

Best Regards and many Thanks!
Michael G. Bronner X-)

maybe i spoke too soon... if you're using the WebBrowser control, I don't know how to do that... with some other controls .EditCopy seems to work. Best Regards and many Thanks!
Michael G. Bronner X-)

there dosn't seem to be an edit copy in the drop down list of events and Methods. so much for tht plan. Any other ideas?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back