Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print available digitial TNs only

Status
Not open for further replies.

amar0315

IS-IT--Management
Sep 5, 2013
US
I tried searching for this but didn't find anything specific to JUST digital TNs. I need to know how many we have and how many are available. Thanks!

The easiest way to find this out is as follows

>LD 22
REQ SLT

This will print out all your licence capacity details and the digital sets will list how many you have configured and how many the licence supports.

For software versions 24.xx (I think?), you can also find out in great detail which digital sets are plugged in.

Just go to
>LD 117
INV GEN SETS (Use ALL instead of SETS to print out the cards)

Best to log out and try again later as the system will scan all the ports with the following command

>LD 117
INV PRT SETS (Use ALL instead of SETS to print out the cards)

Save the data as e.g. sets.csv and use excel to view it because you can see which phones are plugged in and usually any that say unavailable could be spare.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

A combination of ld 22 slt info and ld 20 luvu will give you everything you need...or

LD 11 and read the header info, this will give you how many you're license for and how many you have used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back