Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print a Report from a Form 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzweb

Technical User
Apr 12, 2003
GB
Hi All

I am trying to learn Access and have come across a problem and have spent the day looking for an answer.

There are 2 Tables, 2 Forms, one of which is a subform, and 2 Reports, one of which is a subreport.

I checked out the Microsoft Website and came up with some instructions of How to Print a Single Record from a Form in a Report. I followed the instrcutions using the Northwind.mdb, but nothing happened.

I have also tried some other coding that I was sent by another Guru. that didn't work properly either. OK, I did get the Labels in the report. None of the date.

The code for this is as follows:

Private Sub cmdPrint_Click()
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptTrainers", acViewNormal, , "[lngTrainerID]=Forms!frmTrainersDetails!lngTrainerID"

End Sub

Can anyone guide a Newbie?

TIA

Ken

Hi Barbara

Sorry about that.

Just shows you how much of a newbie I am LOL Takes a bit of time for an oldie to learn new tricks.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back