Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print a blank form or report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaivyleaf

Programmer
Nov 1, 2000
US
I know I've asked before, and received an answer but I can't find it in my search so if you don't mind let me ask again, and be prepared to print the solution.

I know that I shouldn't print a form, but we have monitors that go out in the field and would like to take a blank report in paper form out with them. When they come back in the office, they take the paper copies and data enter them into Access. Any suggestions on how to print a blank form? They have no data yet, because they haven't been out in the field for this monitoring session yet.

I've taken and saved the form as a report, and it still won't print a blank record. If I do screen print, I don't get it all on one paper...

Suggestions? I promise I'm ready to print out the answer, never to ask again.

Sharon

If I understand you correctly, you just want to print out a blank report? If so, then do not have any record source for the report.

Yes I have a record source, the table or the form... but there is no data in the table... Thus the form, and report are blank.

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back