Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Price Code 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulsat

Technical User
Feb 2, 2011
US
I'm very new in Mas90 visual integrator, and I'm attempting to
change the price of "DiscountMarkupPriceRate1" field in "IMB_PriceCode" table.
I'm getting the data from access file linked to MAS90 through ODBC,and assingning each field from access to its corresponding in MAS.After executing the job, it says : all records imported, and 0 invalid or skipped, but the problem, no new values are added or updated,I'm not sure what the problem is, I'll be glad if someone can help me in it,

BTW, Im able to create or update record in IM1_InventoryMasterFile, IM_04AliasItemNumber or other but IMB isnt working with me so far,

Thanks for any help

Imports into IMB is particularly tricky because of the multi-key nature of the file. You best option is to setup one item as you want and then pull with Excel and see how the record looks. Note that with Excel it is common for leading zeros to be stripped out. If 0123 is an item number it might come out as 123 in Excel. You have to be very careful on this when importing. Also look at your import log. It will detail the records and information written. You might want to post on the Sage Community if you have not already as there are people there who have done this import and might be able to supply more or better answers.

Visit Sage's Online Community

Thank you MASGuy for your reply, and specially for the link you provided to me, I will work on the way you said with excel.
hope it will work,
Thanks alot.

after checking the detail log,

the only imported record is Price_Code_Rec (the imported data is "2" wich I kept it as is after extracting to Access or excel)

Validation Type is "Expression" , Validation Result is "Yes"

no other fields are imported but says skipped 0,

it seems only the first field is imported,

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back