Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Price Code Maintenance (Could not load objects because they are not available on this machine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffOrtho

IS-IT--Management
Jan 9, 2013
US
Under OE & RMA and Price Codes when trying to launch Price Code Maintenance, i receive the error Could not load objects because they are not available on this machine. How can I resolve this issue. It does this on any new install on Win7, WinXP, x86, and x64.

This price code maintenance screen is a Flexibility Screen trying to load and I'm getting the Microsoft Forms error, "Could not load objects because they are not available on this machine.

Open up the Flex code and run it. You'll get a more specific error message with the relevant code highlighted. Also look under tools, references and see if any of the checked references is noted as "missing".

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

When the VB script opens .MacSearch2.Enabled = True is highlight and under tools, references is greyed out. We have it installed on some machines working fine but its been a while since we have installed it and can't figure this error out.

Any ideas?

What is the filename for the MacolaSearch reference? Does that file exist on the machine in question?

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

How would i find the filename? When the VB opens to debug, a Compile Error pops up stating Method or data member not found and highlights the .MacSearch2.Enabled = True

Click on tools, references and look for a checked reference that is annotated as "missing".

References is greyed out and I am unable to click to find out if anything is missing.

Jeff,

You should call your consultant or Exact regional office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back