Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI5033 DCH X X

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

I'm getting this message quite regularly and it refers to my Cisco Qsig Link.

The alarm suggests my RCAP set-up maybe causing a problem regarding NMS. I am using the CallPilot for the CiscoIPT phones with all lamps lighting, integration working fine but this alarm is regarded as 'Critical' and is being generated quite regularly.

I've got all RCAPS set reflected on all previous posts for Qsig to Cisco:-

colp ndi ccbi ccni pri dv31 cti QMWI
Trigs DIV 2 3
CNG 2 3
CTR2 2 3

Any ideas please Guys, I am hoping it's something to do with the Cisco set up on Qsig interop with Nortel but someone may have come across this before to give me some advise hopefull?

Cheers!!

whats the dv31 doing? i would delete rcap entries one at a time.. take one out, if that does not do it. put it back in and take out the next.. remember to download all changes to the msdl.. i had a simular problem with names, the cisco "tech" was send "(<, # & )" along with names, seems that nortel does not like those

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

OK John will do, I'll feedback the results for future posts
Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back