Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI30 Configuration on KX-TDA100D problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

soAnet

Technical User
Oct 17, 2017
NG
This is my first time configuring PRI on Panasonic products, and I'm having trouble. please check what I have done so far to see if I'm on track. PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE AS USUAL (ATTACHED IS THE MATERIAL THAT I HAVE USED)
1. Configuration > Option
ISDN Stand. Mode > checked: T1 LCOT Mode
1. Configuration > Clock Priority
Priority:1 Slot Number:pRI30

Port property> Main(Tab)> port type:CO
CO Settings(Tab)> Ringback tone: enable, ISDN In/Out: Enbloc
Network Config(Tab)> Network Type: 8 Euro ISDN (Standard)

Can't run ISDN QSIG Protocol Trace to the 'Numbering Plan' & 'Type of Number' so 'calling party number' left at 'unknown' 'private' 'unknown' 'unknown'

10. CO & Incoming Call> DID Table> DID Number 1: 081XXXXXX40 2: 081XXXXXX69 (Two different DIDs provided by the Telco. The X used here are real digits) Then pointed to Ext 101 for all time in the 2 rows corresponding with the DIDs

4. Extensions> ISDN CLIP> CLIP on Extension/CO: CO (for Ext 101)

1. Configuration > Option> Port property> CO Settings(Tab)> Subscriber Number(Tab): 081XXXXXX40 (The X used here are real digits)

3. Group> Trunk Group> Dialing Plan> Auto Assign: TypeE

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=54c13500-b517-49ad-90c1-6b670be459bd&file=panasonic-Set-UP-PRI-on-KXTDA-TDE-100-200-600.pdf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back