Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI222

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike2838

IS-IT--Management
Jun 1, 2005
US
I am receving PRI227 dch:4 00000007, and also pri222 dch 4 000000BD, any thoughts?

are all your trunks up and enabled? both of those look like a channel that is not built on one end.. how often do you get that msg..

i would take my dch/msdl down and reload it

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I receive it almost everyday, just started. Sometimes it is DCH5 which is the backup. All channels are enabled, span is clean. What is weird, is that i have recevied it, when the DCH was in SBY

sounds like a stray bug more then a program issue... usually a reload will fix that.. i get a 227 about once a week but with 400 plus did's, one a week i can stand..

anytime i get any problem very often i look into it.. you may have a msdl going bad.. and if a reload didn't fix it, i would try that next... it's better to get one before the pris go down...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I am getting a pri220 message. The T1 will eventually lockup. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the tips, I am receing MSDL0304. One day it is on 12 then the next might be MSDL11. Nortel thinks it might be heavy traffic causing MSDL errors. Going to try and upgrade the MSDL card to verson AC presently on AB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back