Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pri

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortel32

Technical User
Apr 28, 2005
US
I am getting a PRI220 message. Eventually the T1 will go down. Any thoughts?

Could be the IFC under the ADAN...You need to know what you are getting from Telco...ESS4, NI2 etc. and set the IFC accordingly.

protocol errors, check with your telco and verify the protocol - what they have versus what you have... just like what N2NT said above

both good points,, another thing i look at is ld 60 lcnt.. if your taking hits there, they point to the problem.. and while your in 60, ssck 0..make sure your pri's are tracking on a good loop.. 222 if i remember right is msg received in a null state.. that's usually a d that can't sync all the time... it misses some far end msgs.. ld 96 stat serv might shed some light... some providers need service msgs, others can't accept them.. that usually runs 222's and 227 msgs in pairs, at a sequential rate... every 5, 20 or 30 etc minutes depending on the error rate.. it drops when the lcnt table matches the trsh parm's in 73..

i have cleared 222 errors by reloading the msdl, not often but i usually try that

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back