Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI forwarding to an extension on Magix 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincyb

Vendor
May 6, 2004
US
Hi,
I have several numbers (via our PRI) coming into our Magix - I need to send x-x-7287 to 7112. I have worked in the Dial Plan Routing, and it still always go to the operator phone. The phone company is sending us 10 digits, I remove 10 digits, and then Add 7112 digits. And yet it rings to the operator phone. This is set up as #1. Does #0 over rule anything afterwards? We have 100 DID's, of which this number is outside of that range - 7100-7199 is in the DID range, whereas I'm trying to "re-route" 7287 to 7112... I would really appreaciate any suggestions!!
Michael

Hi Michael,
I have set up systems with translations on PRI. No probs. I would have another look at your tables.

Also, post this in the Magix forum.

I would verify they are sending the digits you are stating. It could be RCF to a number within your DID range which would explain why it is going to the operator if it is an unassigned DID. Also, under dial plan routing make sure you have the following settings:

Service ANY SERVICE
Expect dig 10
Pattern 7287
Delete dig 10
Add digits 7112

DISREGARD MY LAST POST. I THOUGHT IT WAS IN THE MAGIX FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back