Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI D Channel signaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

teleone

IS-IT--Management
Jul 25, 2002
US
I need a GURU!

I have an application that uses many DID's, each assigned to a client. The clients forward their telephone to our DID and we know how to answer their line based on the DID. (Telephone Answering Service)

For a number of reasons, one being the proposed large Federal Universal Service Fees on each DID we have used or not, I want to change to one number call forwarding.

To accomplish this we have to get the "number that the caller dialed" in addition to caller id and ani from the telco over the D Channel.

I also need to know if my TN767 is going to pass this info along to my answering service equipment and how to program the definity if it is required or will it passs what ever it gets?

Thanks in advance, I do appreciate any and all help.

Teleone

You could, but you would need a TN765 in conjunction...

Search for TN767 in TT... I believe 4meravaya wrote the post.

I'd skip it and use a TN464f or better...

Thanks,

Wildcard

Wilcard:

Thanks for the reply. I have the PRI up and running. I am trying to see and use the D channel data.

Anyone have an idea on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back