Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmpp

Vendor
Feb 25, 2012
US
I have a Nortel MICS with one PRI SW 6.1 has been running for 9 years and I have the keycodes.
The power supply went out and am going to replace it, if this does not work and the KSU is damaged and I have to replace it is there any
way to reuse the old PRI keycodes or get new ones generated for the replacement KSU if needed?
Thank You for any help

The key codes is only for the system id # of the KSU, and that can change too should something go wrong like a failed upgrade or a downgrade etc.
You might be lucky if Avaya even does a Transfer from one system ID to another via opening a ticket but they have not supported Norstar in a few years now, BCM support is all done come this November too.

We do sell PRI codes still but these days they are a lot cheaper vs $2,000.00 back then.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Yes, Thank You I know they can still be bought and was pretty sure that Avaya probably would not transfer from old PRI codes
to new KSU ID just thought I would check to see if there might be a way.
Replaced power supply in KSU all is good.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back