Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI card on IPO being seen as BRI card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmail

IS-IT--Management
Dec 10, 2002
US
New install IPO 406V2 3.0.69. The IPO is seeing the single PRI card in Slot A as a BRI card? Any Ideas???

1mS PRN: Monitor Started IP=192.168.1.103 IP 406 DS 3.0(69) AristrePBX
1mS PRN: LAW=U PRI=0, BRI=4, ALOG=0, ADSL=0 VCOMP=0, MDM=0, WAN=0, MODU=1 LANM=0 CkSRC=0 VMAIL=0(VER=0 TYP=1) CALLS=0(TOT=0)
280mS RES: Wed 4/1/2006 11:51:08 FreeMem=48986532(13) CMMsg=2 (2) Buff=100 652 498 568 5 Links=10474 Elements=0

uninstall card
edefault conif
reinsert card & check it is installed correctly

Bakeacake is correct that Slot B is the prefered slot for the 1st ISDN card in a system but either should work.

Yesh, Slot B is the first trunk card slot, not Slot A.

[Isn't it nice when the hardware team and the software team work so hand in hand - NOT.]

Thanks, all slot B did fix it.

Similar thing happening here....got a 412 which has had a Dual PRI in Slot A, and a Analogue Trunk 4 in slot B - the PRI works fine, but the analogue trunk card is showing up as 1 port of a BRI card. Swapped the 2 cards round and it is the same. I haven't defaulted the unit yet...as I don't really want to! Any suggestions?

I had that happen on an install. We had to ship it off and get a replacement PRI Card.

Jack of all, master of none!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back