Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Preventive Maintenance/Work Order System

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism2278

IS-IT--Management
Oct 25, 2005
US

Anybody using a preventive maintenance/work order system out there....and are you interfacing w/Macola at all?

There are a couple systems we are looking at but I wanted to see if any of the Macola users had recommendations.

Thanks

A long time ago Macola had a Maintenance Module but this was in Version 6 probably 10 years ago. Are you using MSSQL? That would make the integration fairly simple providing you know the datbase structure.
Your reseller can assist with this or you can contact me directly and I can assist.
I am a reseller of Exact/Macola products

Steve Henley
trianglepartners.com
Exact Software consulting, sales and implementations.

There were a couple of them with the introduction of progression. Allmax was one. The name of the other escapes me right now, but I'll post if I remember. It was a higher end more expensive package than Allmax. The product that integrated with v6 DOS Macola was called Maintenance Management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back