Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Prevent Resizing in .exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badkitty

Instructor
Nov 13, 2000
US
How do I prevent the movie from resizing in the .exe. When it opens it stretches the movie to full screen. I want it to launch to the size of the movie itself (i.e. 800X600) and not open full screen. If the user opens the window further and there is the color of the movie background boxing it in, that's fine. I know there's something stupid I've overlooked in trying to figure this out.

Thanks in Advance,
Badkitty...

Nevermind, figured it out.
DUH!
Well, if anyone else has this problem...

To control a movie playing as a projector:

1 Select the frame, button instance, or movie clip instance to which you will assign the action.
2 Choose Window > Actions to display the Actions panel.
3 In the Toolbox list, click the Basic Actions category to display the basic actions, and select FSCommand action.
4 In the Parameters pane, choose an option to control the stand-alone player from the Commands for Standalone Player pop-up menu:
Choose Quit to close the movie projector.
Choose Exec to start running an application from within the projector. In the Arguments text box, enter the path to the application.
Choose Fullscreen [True/False] to control the projector view. In the Arguments text box, enter True for a full-screen view, or False for a normal view.
Choose Allowscale [True/False] to control scaling of the movie. In the Arguments text box, enter True to scale the animation with the player, or enter False to display animation without scaling.
Choose Showmenu [True/False] to control pop-up menu items. In the Arguments text box, enter True to display the full set of right-click menu items, or False to hide the menu bar.
You can also type the options in the Commands or Arguments text boxes, or enter them as expressions. For more information, see ActionScript Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back