Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

prev address turns yellow when reply composed and sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

tballky

Programmer
Jun 10, 1999
US
the email reply message lines, "from, sent, to, cc, and subject" all things before the body of email, turns un-readable yellow when a reply is being composed and when sent. this continues after multiple replies with gaping yellow blocks. seems to be only happening from one email sender but he doesn't know what he has done. I have noticed this could be a combo of his config and mine? I do not get the same result from other email users. We are both using Outlook2000 and I for one am using Word as my email editor. If I change my editor from Word, all these lines show as black. In Word they are a faint yellow but can be selected when replying and changed to any color. So, if I should change my Word config somehow, please advise since I can't seem to find those controls and have looked in both Word and Outlook. thanks i have always tried to not let schooling get in the way of education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back