Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pressing "0" to get AA to repeat on a CallPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

datajockey123

Technical User
Aug 23, 2007
CA
I have a CallPilot that is answering all inbound calls and directing the calls through a menu. What I am wondering is how to get the the AA main message to restart when the caller presses "0". In effect it would send the caller back to the beginning of the introduction message, Path 0.
Any thoughts?
Regards,
Datajockey123

By default, 0 is reserved for reaching the Operator

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Check the programming in the browser.
AutoAttendant/GreetingTables/Menu Repeat Key

Like PJ states though 0 is for operator, consider using another digit like, 8.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Ok thanks guys. Really appreciate the time. I will try going into programming and using another digit. I was thinking "0" due to the fact that the inbound caller is so trained to hit "0" for a live person, I assumed that "0" would be a obvious choice.
Always appreciated.
Regards
Datajockey123

Well if you dont want them to get a live person then by all means use 0.
Or like I said use another digit but for Table ATDNT is 000 and that F982 Attendant is not available.

Either or will work.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

If you disable the general mailbox and make the attendant not available, you will essentially make 0 a repeat key.

If you do the above, then when you press 0 you get a warning saying "the operator is unailable" and the table or ccr path 0 will replay. If you don't disable the GDM the caller will end up there.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Is it possible to send the caller to a HG or extension so that it can be answered or goes to a vmb. The client is concerned that a caller might not be able to make a choice while driving so after the CCR tree announcement is stated and there is no input the system will forward the caller to the sales hunt group or the sales managers vmb.
Is this possible on the CallPilot?
Regards,
Datajockey123

Wow, can I punch your client in the mouth? lol
So they dialed 10 digits but cant dial one more? not to mention its illegal nowadays.
And those who dialed 10 digits I bet is one in every thousand.

Yes an HG DN will work in the Atdnt section of the Table, upon no action it will then ring the HG.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Yes Curly, this silent is a pain. The son is taking over from the Dad and he want to prove something.
I am quickly getting tired of him
Anyways, we all have that one special client!!!! LoL
Have a great New Year Curly, all the best in 2016!
Datajockey123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back