Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Presence / IM 8.1 - ways to reboot without breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

bankingguy

IS-IT--Management
Nov 26, 2017
SG
I've been playing around with this for the past 8 months, what i noticed is that, even though I deny service and stop the application, after a reboot of breeze server, the presence snap-in seems to be reinstalling itself which gives me uncomfortable feeling that it breaks itself and gives me problem all the time after a successful reboot. It cant be like this all the time.

My Breeze is currently on HA pair. I wanted to get some more idea on what needs to be done next after denying service and stopping the application. Anymore suggestion?

Breeze 3.6, Presence Snap-in 8.1

Ask Avaya. I think it's OK. Technically you're undeploying/deploying a java app. It might be a nomenclature thing. I don't think what you're seeing is abnormal. i've never questioned the same behaviour I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back