Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Preparing for Certification??? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanCockcroft

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2004
ZA
Hi all,
I live in South Africa.
I have been a report developer for about 6 years. I want to do my certification, but there is no where in South Africa to do the courses(Maybe there is an oppertunity there). I dont think I will have any problems with RDCR200(touch wood) But the other 2 exams? How can I prepare for them? Are there books available? Maybe practice exams? Even if I did find somewhere to do the course, my experience has been that the course is usually a waste of time and money. Something I dont have alot of. Just writting the exams is setting me back a bit.
I would prefer to do the prep on my own. If I had the material.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Ian

The exams are done through Pearson-Vue - you can find a South Africa testing centre at
If no-one else has the certification then it's a useful edge to use in your marketing.

If everyone else has the certification, then your competitors have an advantage over you in any competitive situation.

The exam people win either way

Editor and Publisher of Crystal Clear

Hi All,

I found this website examhints.com which provides practice questions for the RDCR200a exams, the practice notes where very useful and they helped me prepare for the RDCR200a exams. I passed with 75%... try it, you might find it useful, i did.

Good Luck

Raj

Thanks Raj, the site is very helpful. I will post my score and anything helpful after I take my exam.

Thanks Again.

Do you guys know of any websites where I can download a pratcice exam for cheap? How difficult was the exam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back