Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Predictive Dialer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2002
US
Has anyone here hooked any type of dialer to the MICS via T1? I have a customer that has one hooked up and he can dial the rec. digits and go to the extension. So we know that the T1 connection is working. The problem that he is having is he can not use the other T1 to go to the outside world. I had him set up Remote PKG and put them on the in and outbound lines and also gave the PKG access to the Pools. Still it don't seem to work he gets a busy signal. Anyone know what could be missing?

How is it connected to the MICS? I dont understand your post. From your post it sounds like the dialer is emulating a T-1, and the dialer goes into the MICS via a dedicated T-1 card.

Correct it is hooked to the system as a T1. It works as far as calling Target lines but I can not get it to go out to the rest of the world.

it is all in the dialer setup, if the norstar work fine without the dialer then you should follow the dialer documents to set it up, there are many kinds of dialers and each one has its own setup.

what make/model of dialer is that?
the Dialed number (from dialer) will have to be translated to access code + number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back