Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PreDial Terminal Or No Dial At All

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsalmBlaster

Technical User
Jul 27, 2002
CA
My modem Allied Technologies Tornado VFM56.0-PRC Data Fax Voice PCI, doens't appear to be working right, basically it will only ever try to connect when "show pre-dial terminal" activated, normally i wouldnt moan (mainly becasue it took me several hours of randomly alternating the tick boxes in modem and dialup properties) but i use ICS through a home LAN and its not ver y 'remote' if you still have to come to the server and click "ok" on the predial. This first happened on win2k, but since then I had an accident, and have formatted and installed XP, but it is still happening, the Allied Tech site doesnt have any new drivers. I'm at my wits end, I fixed it once, but I don't remember how, ive tried most things I can think of. Tried turning ICS and most other things off, and currently everything is still setup as default, except predial is activated. Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back