Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pre-release review options and thoughts (maybe more than that actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascotta

Vendor
Sep 15, 2003
AU
I am preparing the all new singing dancing, hopefully better planned and better thought out web site for us. Currently Brock & Associates The new one is coming up for release some time real soon if I can get the rest of the content.

Again I am little better than a complete novice at this stuff and I learned heaps of stuff off you guy/esses here last review.

I would like a review pre-release, but I don't know how to go about it, I dont particularly want to open our server to any traffic other than we already have, I can be persuaded though.

I think the new site has much better design, logical design and navigation, they all love it, but they are really busy and have little time for input.

I am using silverlight, which I think is quite cool, but I am finding it quite hard to find some documentation and reading material on how to really make it tick. I can make a nice photo gallery and animation on it, but I want stand out knock their socks off gotta send my CV to them kinda thing.

I should add we are Civil Engineering company and the only thing we can sell is ourselves. However I want people who find us to really get something from our site.

I am finding great difficulty in getting editorial input, I really need to fire the imagination of the decision makers in here, any thoughts and critisism would be good on any of these points.

[blue] A perspective from the other side!![/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back