Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pre-release AutoCAD 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexidre

Technical User
Feb 10, 2003
US
I cant run my Autocad, 2000 because a button appears saying:

End of evaluation period.
sorry,this pre-release product has expired.

does anyone know why this comes up? i would appreciate your help allot. at first, i had some problems with a .dll, but i managed to download it. then i thought it was fixed, and this came up.

It sounds like you are running a beta version. Did you buy your version and it still gives you this prompt?

Did you authorize it using the number the dealer gave you? When you install AutoCAD, you have to put in the CD Key and also the number the dealer gave you when you purchased it. You can run it without the number for a limited amount of time, before you are prompted to enter it. Travis McGuire

If you are used before this problem the beta version of autocad 2002 in your computer, the expiration date of this, may affect now in in your back instalation to ver. 2000, and if you are tried to erase every files and to install again, not solve the problem, only if you know the instuction or file that affect in this expiration. (but that is in chinesse jeje). The more practical thing is that yow format the hard disk and reinstall Autocad 2000.
Sorry...

Pedro Treviño
Best ragards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back