Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ppc 6700

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLHobby1

Technical User
Nov 12, 2005
I recently purchased a PPC 6700 phone that i belive is running CE 5.0 for an OS. I am trying to maximize it's capabilities, but am having troubles finding instructions or support to do this. I would like to change my today screen, but seems impossible. Also I use this phone for buisness application, but I feel that I am not able to use its full capabilites. Can anyone advise??

What do you want to do with it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NSW, Australia
(Unless you want to pay for our trip?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as possible............. ha,ha I cant seem to find a whole lot of support for this phone. It has been basically trial and error. For example utilizing terminal services, gps (if its an option some sites say it is, but very difficult to adress!!), any upgrades besides the sprint download ect.......... I know its kind of vague but any pointers would be great!! I am also looking for prefered downloads, tools and preffered options. I am also trying to change my today screen, which I have downloaded the spd extended theme generator, but it is a little difficult due to 2002 theme not being very friendly for 5.0. Also just recently my pop3 has been acting up and forcing me to do a soft reset on a regular basis?? ANy Ideas or pointers would be wonderful!! Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back