Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Powerpoint: Slide Master images not printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

vionca

MIS
Nov 19, 2003
US
Hello, I'm just a novice user of Powerpoint and needed some help with a slide I'm working on that someone else created. There are several slides on the entire presentation. Three of those slides are not printing as they appear on the screen in design mode. The images on the slides are not printing, only the notes and title print (without formatting: font, size, etc.).

I took a look around and found that the formatting and the images are contained on the slide master. I looked through the help menus but could not find anything usefull.

Any suggestions?

vionca,

I was looking around powerpoint trying to reproduce your situation. Are you trying to print only those slides or all of the slides? When you "print" is the printer set to "notes" or "slides"?

It's set to slides and I'm printing the current slide. Could there be something wrong w/ the presentation?? Or do you think it's just a setting I'm overlooking?

Thank you so much for going through the trouble!

You may have the Print Range set to Slides but make sure that your Print What: is set to Slides and not Outline View.

From what you are describing Outline View is what's printing.

Okie! Thanks guys. I'll try this as soon as I get the chance and report back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back