Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Powerpoint help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molson

Programmer
May 10, 2000
GB
I am trying to insert a motion clipart into a presintation however when I inport one for the clipart gallery the gif file does not work when I run the presentation.

I have tried to download motion pictures from Microsoft's web site but these do not work either

any ideas !!!

thanks

I've had the same problem. All GIF animations are not in the same format and PowerPoint is picky about which ones it will accept.

I have got round it by loading the gif in an animation program, then saving it as an AVI. I used Paint Shop Pro's Animation Shop.

It might also be worth checking that QuickTime is properly installed and functioning properly.

Hope this helps ...

Maureen

Hi Dreamboat

I'm just browsing through threads trying to return the favours.

I checked out registering, but thought I didn't qualify.

By profession I'm a Speech Therapist, though no longer working. By interest a computer addict. By a moment of insanity a higher education computer student!

Mo

What do you mean, you don't qualify???!!! Everybody qualifies!! If you're worried about an appropriate "title", I couldn't find one either. Although I do some instruction now, I didn't when I first signed up but that was the closest I could find. I do software support! If that's not what's keeping you, let me know. If I have to, I'll have one of the big guys send you an email personally inviting you to sign up!! LOL LOL LOL LOL s-)
techsupportgirl@home.com
Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word at

You're sooooo persuasive ... and folks do come to me with their problems ...

I'll have to sort it out later as I'm required for chauffeuring duties. (|:)>

I'll let you know if I have to change my login.

Mo

One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832)

You've got the picture .........

(|:)>

LOVE YOUR NAME!!!!
(|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)> (|:)>

techsupportgirl@home.com
Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back