Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Powerpoint: Applying Format Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintAugustine

Technical User
Aug 29, 2001
US
Howdy folks, long time no see

I've encountered an odd problem working with Powerpoint - I've been sent some presentations that were created with no template, just in the black and white. When I try to apply the template, not everything gets changed - frequently the title and the body text stay the same color they were in the first place.

Has anybody else encountered this? Is there a way to fix it? How about a macro? I'm going to have to convert hundreds of slides soon and I can't afford to waste days selecting every single title to change its color

Thanks

I have to ask the silly question: Can you not go into View, Master, Slide master and change the Title there? Or am I missing something? Of course the first slide and the rest of the slides may be different on each presentation.

Hi, I am very quick to hit the submit button. I wanted to include the following information, but internet connection went down for a while.

The slide color scheme has a lot to do with everything in the presentation. Try changing the scheme and then you may not have to do much. [View, master, Slide Master. Then, Format; Slide Color Scheme]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back