Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PowerPoint 2010. Can I add BookMarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWD

Technical User
Jul 12, 2002
GB
Good afternoon. I need to copy data from Excel & paste into specific cells in a table in PowerPoint 2010. I have posted a question in the VBA Forum for guidance on the code required. I'm trying to think of ways of making this possible, e.g. Excel Range("C3") needs to be pasted in "Table1, Row 3, Column 4". I can do the copy part OK; I was thinking that if the destination was a BookMark would that make life any easier? But I can't see that it's possible to add BookMarks to PowerPoint 2010. :(

I can't just used a "Linked As" as it needs to go into the table specifically and also the result needs to be sent to our customer as a stand-alone PowerPoint presentation.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
D€$

I have thought that using Text Boxes might enable me to do what I want. I'm still trying to figure out the syntax of Pasting into there. :(

Many thanks,
D€$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back