Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PowerCenter Manuals anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulinaK

IS-IT--Management
Jan 8, 2004
DE
Hi All,

I am new to Informatica and was wondering if anyone has any manuals/tutorial materials on PowerCenter 5, 6 or 7. We don't have the product installed yet, so I can't use online help. But need to get a good idea about how it all works.

If anybody could help me out and send me whatever docs you have, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Any other suggestions on how to become familiar with the product without having it installed? :0)

Thanks in advance,
Paulina

Paulina,

Licensed software will provide with the manual box containing all the information. I can honestly say it is the best documentation I ever used concerning an IT-tool.

There is however little point in studying on the software when you are not working with it. A basic training course will get you up in no time. Studying manuals is like reading an exact description of the Mona Lisa. You have to experience it to grasp the essence......

Ties Blom
Information analyst
tbl@shimano-eu.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back