Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Power Console 5.00n driver issue (1002RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdoctor

Technical User
Dec 1, 2004
CA
Anyone have an issue loading the raid power console 5.00n driver during an upgrade to 5.0 ? Should be straight forward ? My system is as a CallPilot 1002RP Release 3.0,LSI 1600 board, Raid Driver version is 6.45.2.32. All pre-checks are golden (actually green) except for the power console driver(needs to be 5.00n vs 5.00i)
During a small 45 minute maintenance window the removal of the 5.00i driver seemed succussful as per the NTP's(outed and reinstalled both drivers about 4 times)The 5.00n driver would not install even though the screen says it does. Cannot find any info or posts on issue. The latest driver on the LSI website is 5.00i
There was a pep CP4045044G46S that was required for raid firmware but that seemed to be for a CP 4.0 system and not necessarily the windows power console portion.

Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated as always....

TGD

I suspect this must be a case of the old driver not being released by windows,or the upgrade file was bad. Will download the file from Nortel again. Also looks like the 5.00n driver on the LSI web site is under the new 320 cards and not the old 1600's. Have downloaded that also.

Attempt #2 coming up....

TGD

Must have been a bad download previously
Worked as advertised by Nortel

Should stick with golf ......

TGD

Golf is great!!!!

First time on a tee and I drove it right onto the green.

Unfortunately I was on the 1st tee and it landed on the 9th green :-0

fourrrrrrrrrr duck.

Signature===========================================

Aastra Authorized Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back