Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Possible to get Smart Desktop Software for 4.2-BUILD081a01

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKev

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2011
CA
I was recently tasked with seeing if it would be possible to use some of the older hardware that we received back when we closed down one of our remote sites. Which two of which were Nokia IP390 units. I know that they cannot be upgraded, and that to get them back under contract with checkpoint is way more then they are worth. I am now trying to see what can be done with them as they are, possibly for a test environment. The issue is that we did not receive back the PC software for them. So I can access the voyager and active the firewall functions, but then I cannot connect/make changes to the firewall rules.

Does anyone know where I could acquire, or purchase for a reasonable price, a copy of the software (Smart Desktop, I believe) so that I can test out to see if these firewall appliances are god for anything or should be junked.

Thank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back