Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Possible alternatives to E-marketing with Swiftpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbycobra

IS-IT--Management
May 14, 2013
US
I have an office full of computers and people that send out thousands of emails at least once per week. We currently employ Sendgrid's services as an SMTP relay provider to be able to perform mail merges to send out very very large amounts of emails every week. We currently have a plan that allows 200,000+ emails to be allocated to the account as well every month. The business has Outlook on all the machines as stated above. However, outlook has proven unreliable when used in conjunction with ACT as far as sending very large amount of emails in one sitting. Now, I have spoken with technical support several times and have come to the conclusion that mail merge is a feature that is reliable up to around 150 email messages being requested to be sent at any one time. This could possibly explain why sendgrid is reporting that several emails requests are simply never making it to them to be sent at all. I have spoken with E-marketing and Swiftpage and their largest email pool plan starts at 1,000 emails and it would cost MUCH MUCH more every month to have a pool of say around 200,000. My question is simple; Are there any other alternatives to Sage E-marketing through swiftpage that are reliable for sending email blasts of say around 15,000 at a time? This could possibly be a plugin that was not licesned by Sage or possibly even another provider such as Swiftpage that could utilize the E-marketing application. Also, if possible I would like the new company to allow some reporting feature so that we could ensure that ACT is sending the emails.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back