Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Position a form and resize it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggieLeatherman

Programmer
May 9, 2004
US
Hello, I've been resizing a form and moving it to the middle of the screen. After I close it and then re-open it, it's back in the original position and size.. How do I control this so my application looks the way I want it? Also could you direct me to other threads that discuss application presentation as far as the flow, looks etc. of forms?

Thanks, Maggie

When you finish working in the form design view, don't close it in the maximised state, move the control box/frame don't know what its called in and around the form, a bit trial and error. In the forms properties, set autocenter to true. Might be a better way suggested by those more in the knowledge than me.

Have a look at MoveSize, too. There has been some discussion of form design, but I cannot find rhe threads just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back