Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

POS Configurator + Calling a Stored Procedure from Autosequence steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

kareem.akram

IS-IT--Management
Apr 23, 2020
EG
Hii Experts ,

i have micros res 5.4 and i am trying to add a store procedure in an autosequence steps , the issue here that i cant find the store procedure that i am looking for ,so i have logged in to the Sybase and searched for Store_proce_def then added the required SP , but i still cant find it in the POS Configrator >> Auto SequenceSteps then call SP , !!! its not there ? any advice ?? what i am missing ??

Make it a bat file, link to an external program and call it through the external program option on the autosequence.

@wildbar , Thank you for your reply i don't know the exact procedure to create in a batch file , i am following a steps in an old project for an MC Export , please advice for the correct Store procedure for the MC Export, i will show you the line that i have entered manually in the DB :
INSERT INTO "micros"."stored_proc_def" ("stored_proc_seq","obj_num","name","proc_id","obj_type","ob_user_visible","ob_rsvd01","ob_rsvd02","product_mask","last_updated_by","last_updated_date") VALUES(20006,20006,'MC Export Procedure','micros.mfe_sp_MC_TRANSACTION_EXPORT',NULL,'T','F','F','2800;3700;EnterpriseOffice',NULL,NULL)

Thanks in Advance .

i tested and add a store procedure manually in the following table be sure to take a number higher >10000
It is the same number limit if you add custom reports higher >10000

I am not sure if DBA access is need.

micros.stored_proc_def

then i see it in autoseq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back