Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pos and inventory for small fast food chain??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrruuunnn

Technical User
Jun 1, 2008
we have 9 locations running. we have been using regular cash registers for some time and would like to have pos and inventory control that can send info over the internet? does anyone have experience with these systems?

There are lots of different resellers out there that carry everything you need; software, touchscreen computers, printers, etc. They are very good at helping you figure out what you need. If you need a referral, let me know. We work with plenty all throughout N. America. What area are you in?

Jason Johnson
J2 Retail Systems

I have a lot of experience. I am the founder of e*Restaurant from Altametrics. Check out Altametrics.com. There are other products of course just do a google search. If you need any specific help or any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Mitesh Gala
Altametrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back