Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Porting Favorites to Bookmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ffat

Programmer
Oct 23, 1998
US
Is there an easy way to port Outlook's Favorties to Netscape Bookmarks? If so, how?<br>
<p>James P. Cottingham<br><a href=mailto:main@ivcusa.com>main@ivcusa.com</a><br><a href= Veneer Co., Inc.</a><br>All opinions are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Hmm...couldn't you open the properties of your favorites placemarker & just copy them directly over to a new bookmark using your Ctrl-C...Ctrl-V copying routines? <p>-Robherc<br><a href=mailto:robherc@netzero.net>robherc@netzero.net</a><br><a href= shared.freeservers.com/searchmaster.html>SearchMaster Interface...11-in-1</a><br>Wanting to learn Assembler; please e-mail me any tutorials or links for it that are useful to you :)

robherc,<br>
<br>
That's what I ended up doing but it took several hours. I had hoped to find an easier way especially since I have another computer with a lot more book marks to move.<br>
<br>
Thanks anyway.<br>
<br>
<p>James P. Cottingham<br><a href=mailto:main@ivcusa.com>main@ivcusa.com</a><br><a href= Veneer Co., Inc.</a><br>All opinions are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back